Nip miscommunication in the bud. Early discussion of objectives, aspirations, hopes, concerns, potential stumbling blocks and individual needs can lead to better mutual understanding – and avoid unforeseen difficulties down the line.
• Leadership Team Away Day facilitation service
• Independent chairing of meetings and conversations
• Facilitation of discussions about future strategy, generation of options and dealing with conflicting priorities.
• Guidance and coaching for difficult negotiations with other parties.
• Deal mediation, to help with negotiations on future contracts, business arrangements or complex relationships.
• “Human due diligence” for those entering a partnership, joint venture or other collaboration
Read about our highly rated facilitation training course here.
Read here for more on other Core services: