Core’s mediators have been involved in a number of differences in the agricultural and farming sector.
Mediation can be very useful in these matters as it allows difficult issues to be dealt with swiftly and in a non-confrontational manner.Those who have used mediation include farming partnerships, family businesses, landed estates and SMEs.
Issues covered include:
• tenancies and ownership
• damage to crops
• insurance claims
• general management, including succession in families and allocation of present and future roles
• business, company, partnership and property matters
• executries, trusts and estates
• financial arrangements in partnership breakdown
• allegations of negligence resulting in personal injury
• workplace and employment difficulties