Core regularly mediates in disputes and other differences involving the provision of financial and banking services.
We have been involved with disputes ranging from the needs of individual customers to investment projects with complex lending arrangements to issues arising out of insolvency and bankruptcy, and many others.
Our clients include financial advisers, banks and other financial institutions, customers and other individuals.
Issues covered include:
• addressing customer complaints
• breach of contract
• shareholding and shareholder difficulties
• remuneration packages
• funding and lending arrangements
• issues between senior management
• personal and corporate debt recovery
• insolvency and receivership