John really enjoyed meeting you and getting to know some of you during his recent short visit to Florence.
We thought that you might like to see some of our resources:
- You may find The Mediator’s Log particularly useful: Read the story of a mediation from the mediator’s perspective, following a day in the life of a mediator from beginning to end.
- Respectful Dialogue – John’s TEDx talk
- Making the Best of Mediation: What marks out lawyers who do really well for clients in mediation? Article in the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland
- Challenging the Status Quo, John’s chapter in Essays on Mediation: Dealing with Disputes in the 21st Century. Published by Kluwer: full details here.
- John Sturrock’s chapter on leadership in mediation from David Richbell’s latest book, How to Master Commercial Mediation
- Black and white…or shades of grey? John Sturrock’s article in Perspectives magazine about the framing of the referendum question
- Thinking Differently: Making a Difference Using Mediation Core’s book, published on our 10 year anniversary, represents an inspiring reflection on the way mediation can change how we do things
- John’s Blog has some regular insights into the field of mediation and conflict management, including Mediation Services Matter in Scotland, Olympian Mediation?, The pressure is on for us to re-train our brains and Reflecting on Two Long Mediation Days…
- John’s policy piece on Making Better Use of Mediation to Resolve Disputes in Scotland. (The original was published in Justice Matters: Essays on Improving Scotland’s Justice System)
- Our Resources page, which features videos, publications and other material you might find useful
- Reading List: Core’s extended list of recommended books
- Collaborative Scotland – this website, set up by John and Core for the independence referendum, is full of useful resources about dialogue and constructive conversations. We recommend it!
- Core e-Newsletter: click here to read our Autumn newsletter – if you would like to receive future editions, please enter your name and email at the bottom of this page to subscribe