Following up on John Sturrock’s workshop with you on 11 & 12 April, here are some resources to add to the Workbook.
The slides from the workshop are here. We shall be grateful if you would treat these as provided for your private use only.
Further Possibly Useful Resources
- Respectful Dialogue – John’s TEDx talk
- John’s Blog has some regular insights into the field of conflict management, including The Middle East’s Mediator?, The Music of Mediation, Negotiating in Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar, Open and Closed Doors – A Mediator’s Tale and Dealing with Apparent Intransigence.
- Our Resources page, which features videos, publications and other material you might find useful
- Reading List: Core’s extended list of recommended books
- Collaborative Scotland – this website, set up by John and Core for the independence referendum, is full of useful resources about dialogue and constructive conversations.
- Core e-Newsletter: click here to read our March newsletter – if you would like to receive future editions, please enter your name and email at the bottom of this page to subscribe.
- The Mediator’s Log: Read the story of a mediation from the mediator’s perspective, following a day in the life of a mediator from beginning to end.
Note: You might know of someone who would be interested in our Summer School which forms part of our Flagship Mediation, Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course. We currently have special rates for those from Scottish Government who sign up for the full course before 27 May. If interested, you can find more details here.