John really enjoyed working with you on 8 October. We hope it was useful!
The slides from the workshop are here. We shall be grateful if you would treat these as provided for your private use.
Core’s Flagship Mediation, Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills Course is now open for 2016 registration! If interested, you can find more details here.
Further Useful Resources
- Respectful Dialogue – John’s TEDx talk
- The Mediator’s Log: Read the story of a mediation from the mediator’s perspective, following a day in the life of a mediator from beginning to end.
- John’s Blog has some regular insights into the field of mediation and conflict management, including Building Blocks for Achieving the Best Result in Mediation, Mediation Games, Key Learning Points from Recent Mediations, and Dealing with Apparent Intransigence.
- John’s recent policy piece on Making Better Use of Mediation to Resolve Disputes in Scotland. (The original was published in Justice Matters: Essays on Improving Scotland’s Justice System)
- Our Resources page, which features videos, publications and other material you might find useful
- Reading List: Core’s extended list of recommended books
- Collaborative Scotland – this website, set up by John and Core for the independence referendum, is full of useful resources about dialogue and constructive conversations. We recommend it!
- Core e-Newsletter: click here to read our September newsletter – if you would like to receive future editions, please enter your name and email at the bottom of this page to subscribe