John really enjoyed working with you on 11 July. We hope it was useful! We also hope to arrange a follow up sometime in the autumn.
We have prepared abbreviated slides from the session: you can find them here. We shall be grateful if you would treat these as provided for your private use only.
Core e-Newsletter: click here to read our Summer newsletter – if you would like to receive future editions, please enter your name and email at the bottom of this page to subscribe.
We have a great event coming up in late September featuring a hero in our field, Ken Cloke: more details here. If anyone would like to attend we can offer three special places at £75 plus VAT per place. Contact Miriam @ email@example.com or call 0131 524 8188.
And if anyone is interested in our Summer School in early September, we have one or two spare places which we’d like to fill. See here. And contact Miriam if interested in a discounted place.
Further Useful Resources
- Respectful Dialogue – John’s TEDx talk
- The Mediator’s Log: Read the story of a mediation from the mediator’s perspective, following a day in the life of a mediator from beginning to end.
- John’s Blog has some regular insights into the field of mediation and conflict management, including Knowing our neighbours – a Mediator’s reflection, Taking a hard line can only lead to harder battles, Mediation and Innovation, Did they teach you this in law school?, A "Chance" Mediation Meeting, A Mediator’s Pitch, Game Theory and Mediation: Adding Real Value?
- Our Resources page, which features videos, publications and other material you might find useful
- Reading List: Core’s list of recommended books
- Collaborative Scotland – this website, set up by John and Core for the independence referendum, is full of useful resources about dialogue and constructive conversations. We recommend it!