Fees and Registration for 2020 Mediation Training
Limited to 17 places for the Summer School
Return to the main course page
Early Bird Rates
(For up to 12 places on a first come, first served basis.)
Available until 22 May 2020
Residential Summer School
Residential Summer School and Assessment Module
All prices plus VAT
*While we recommend that registrants for the Assessment Module have participated in Core’s Spring School or Summer School, we will welcome applications from anyone with a qualifying foundational certificate in mediation skills. Write to Paula Cumming to express interest and, if applicable, explaining the relevant mediation skills training that you have received.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- If an invoice for an Early Bird rate is not paid by the due date, a further invoice for the outstanding sum will be sent immediately to the participant for payment by return.
- Because we work with small numbers of participants, we regret that, in the event of cancellation within 12 weeks of the start date of the course, we are unable to refund the fee. However, a place is fully transferable to another person without charge at any time up to 72 hours before the course.
- A prior cancellation entitles the participant to a 50% refund.
- We also regret that we cannot refund any part of the fee if a participant is unable to complete the course for any reason nor can we transfer a registration between courses.
- We are unable to grant extended credit and therefore must request that full payment be made within 14 days from the date of invoice. Should payment not be received within 30 days from the date of invoice, we will apply an administration charge of £25 plus VAT.
- We reserve the right to alter the programme and change the course leaders.
- We reserve the right to postpone the assessment stage if insufficient numbers are registered to make it viable.
If you do not wish to register yet but wish to express serious interest, please contact Paula Cumming at 0131 524 8188.